Indiana Real Estate Attorney
Whether you are seeking assistance with completing the purchase or sale of a home or commercial property, the Indiana real estate attorney Brian V Powers can help.
Legal Skill and Real Estate Knowledge
The Law Office of Brian V Powers has experience in real estate, construction, environmental concerns, permitting and impact issues, zoning, and land use.
A Full Scope of Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transaction Services
Contact real estate attorney Brian Powers for Indiana real estate transactional services including:
- Drafting or review of real estate purchase and sales agreements
- Supervising the real estate closing transaction
- Drafting or review of commercial construction contracts
- Drafting or review of commercial lease agreements
- Drafting or review of residential lease agreements
- Evaluating title, clearing title, transferring title, and resolving title disputes
- Zoning, permitting, and land use issues
- Due diligence for companies considering the purchase or sale of a property that may have environmental or other concerns
Contact Indiana Real Estate Attorney Brian V Powers today.